Tent with private ensuite shower/toilet tent
- Double/twin-share, based 2 people, @ 1560MAD pp per night
- Single supplement @ 1000MAD per night
- Minimum 1 night stay; lunch included with 2 night stays
- No High Season surcharge
- Children under 5yrs can stay in their parents’ tent at no additional charge (maximum 1 child or 2 on mats with a squeeze)
- Children 5 to 12yrs can stay in their parents’ tent @ 500MAD per child (maximum 1 child or 2 on mats with a squeeze)
- Children 12 to 18yrs can stay in their parents’ tent @ 1000MAD per child (maximum 1 child or 2 on mats with a squeeze)
- It should be noted that ttents most comfortably accommodate 1xdouble or two separate single beds + one extra single bed
- Private tent with mineral water, ensuite shower-tent containing hot water, hand wash basin, toiletries and flushing toilet; heating in the winter months that is turned off when you go to sleep for your safety and can be switched back on in the morning on request
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi at sunset with desert guide
- Dinner noting that extra beverages (water, soft drinks, alcohol) are payable locally in cash
- Lunch in the camp with 2 consecutive nights’ stay
Transfers to Tin Hinan
If you need a vehicle and driver to transfer you to the camp and back we can organise that from Fes, Marrakech or elsewhere on request. However please note that the Erg Chebbi dunes are a 10hrs drive + stops from Marrakech and a 6hrs drive + stops from Fes; we suggest a slower pace to break the drive each from Marrakech or a good option is to travel Marrakech to Fes (or Fes to Marrakech) over a minimum of 3 days or longer to slow down the pace. We can provide a vehicle and driver and suggest hotels you can book along the route to suit your budget.
Independent Travellers in Rental Cars
Planning to rent a car and drive yourself around Morocco? If so we provide details of how to find us driving from Erfoud on the newly paved road along the dune line. Safely store your vehicle and camel trek into the dunes for sunset whilst we transfer your luggage to the camp. In the morning we transfer you and your luggage back to your vehicle so you can continue on your way.
- A £25 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking and the balance is payable locally in cash. Deposit is payable via PayPal.